What a delicious asparagus recipe! Two different types of cheese and house seasoning make the asparagus cheesy and full of flavor. The asparagus cooks up perfectly tender. This side dish is simple to make and perfect if you’re watching carbs
Cook time: 20 Min Prep time: 10 Min Serves: 2-4
1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp house seasoning (equal parts garlic powder, onion powder and pepper…combine and store in an airtight container)
1. Line a baking sheet with some tinfoil. Place the asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.
2. Sprinkle the house seasoning and Parmesan cheese over the top.
3. Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove and top with the mozzarella cheese and a little sprinkling of Italian seasoning over the top.
5. Return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese and let it begin to brown.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!